1. Today is a great day because, I am taking the kids to see "Mirror, Mirror" and they are really excited! :) Plus, I got to shower this morning. Score.
2. Tomorrow I will have some family pictures taken. A friend has some cool new stuff she wants to try out, and she thinks my kids are cute. I'll probably be in the background, photobombing every shot. Seriously, my kids are cute. I wouldn't want to photograph me when they're around, either.
3. My favorite time of day is late mornings. Everyone is in a good mood, we're getting stuff done, but it's not chore-time yet. It's the best.
4. Sometimes you just have to not care that your house looks ridiculous when people come over. Grad school, moving, homeschooling, prepping for surgery and whatnot have definitely gotten in the way of my daily chores. And two friends were here yesterday to witness it. But I just can't bring myself to care. It is what it is.
5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is anything not featured in a Disney movie, honestly. But I really, really dig "Honey Bee" by Blake Shelton lately. I turn it up and drown out the noise in the car every time it comes on.
6. My favorite accessory is fun shoes! And easy way to make a casual outfit cute, nobody can rip them out of my ears, and they are really, really hard to lose.
7. My favorite thing about this week was helping my newly-six-year-old spend his birthday money. This is how he spent it:
|This is probably the only picture of my kids I will ever post. Cuz you can't see their faces.|