I've been moving across the country for the last several days, so my thoughts are a little spacey today. I am blogging mostly because tomorrow is Thursday, so Things I Like Thursday is going up, but I have blogged only on Thursdays for the last couple weeks, and I need there to be some evidence that I am, in fact, capable of original thought.
So, today you get bullet points.
Hey, I said "original thought" not "amazing blogging."
- I accidentally bought "Va Va Vanilla" scented deodorant, which smells like candy-flavored deodorant, which is weird. However, it also does not last as long as the typical deodorant, so by the end of the day I smell a little like sweat, candy and deodorant. It's lovely.
- I got my Arizona driver's license today. Since I tend to over-prepare for pictures, I have REALLY shiny hair in the pic. I have yet to decide how I feel about it.
- I spent forty three hours straight in my car, with my three kids (ages 6, 3 & 1), my mother and one of my oldest and dearest friends. One instance of puke, one pair of peed pants and somebody pooped in a grocery bag. It was necessary, I assure you of that, but it certainly wasn't my idea of a good time.
- I have been invited to a book club here in Phoenix. I don't have high hopes, since previous book clubs have turned out to be food clubs. But, for the first time in my whole life, I have not read the book for book club. And I just don't have time to care.
- I do, however, have time to watch more episodes of "How I Met Your Mother." So there's that.
How's your week going?