I don't have enough coherent thought to put together a post that's any more interesting than this:
- I can't exercise for four more weeks. No yoga, no pilates, no lifting weights. I can walk, so long as I don't exert myself. Since I was cleared to return to a normal diet, this is going to be bad. I can now eat fat (for the first time in seven months) but can't exercise. How much non-exerting walking do you think it would take to burn off a Chipotle burrito with guacamole...? A lot?
- My house is 80% packed. I had to decide TODAY what I am going to wear to my husband's graduation this Saturday, church on Mother's Day, Disneyworld with our friends next Friday and every single day in between. Plus I had to ration and plan my shoes. For the next twelve days, I have only fourteen pairs out. I think I've made progress.
- Actually, I know I'm not making progress. Don't tell my husband.
- Though I did eat cookie dough, so there's that.
- Oh my gosh, I love cookie dough!!!
- My kids are all quietly and calmly watching* Cars 2, so I better go get to work. I am a packing machine!!!
- By "packing machine" I, of course, mean "A person who packs two boxes** and then rewards themselves with cookie dough and some time on Twitter."
I'll be back in a few.
EDIT: They are asleep. That's why they're being so quiet.
EDIT #2: One box.